Apex Care Pharmacy is now administering COVID-19 vaccines based on state and local guidelines. Vaccination appointments are only available for online scheduling.
The State of Florida requires those receiving their first vaccine dose to provide proof of residency and meet certain
- Healthcare personnel with direct patient contact
- Residents and staff of long-term healthcare facilities, and
- Adults age 40 and older beginning March 29
- Adults age 18 and older beginning April 5
Apex Care Pharmacy will not be administering a COVID-19 vaccination to you if you have the
- Current illness
- COVID-19 diagnosis or illness in the last 90 days
- COVID-19 antibody treatment in the last 90 days
- Any vaccination in the last 14 days, including the flu shot
- Prior Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
- Prior Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
You can also read more about the vaccine’s safety here.
Please feel free to set an appointment using the form below.